Sunday, August 9, 2009

"BUILDING UP MY FUTURE LIFE"

Only EDUCATION is the thing that our parents can give to us as the most important"LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT." Since we were born, education is already with us because since in our infancy to childhood and until growing up and even in the last days of our life on earth surface, EDUCATION still with us. As days past by,new knowledge we learn and encounter. This is how important EDUCATION to everybody's success.

Now that I am already a Senior student and as I go to the school everyday, new topic, new knowledge and new information that I met in school days like in the T.L.E ( Computer
Education) about origin of the internet, it's history,personnel involved and many more. How about in different subjets? We also learn about sentence construction, value of education, good and moral conduct, about the history of our National Heroe's novel, higher information about MAPEH, complex equation, earth's motion and Philippine economy.
In entering to the school to learn, it is not a piece of cake bu there will be problems that we will be encountering mountainous assignments, projects, hard exams or some bully students and even if the weather is bad.
When we are facing our problems in school life, we must no take this forgranted. This challenges will not invade my peaceful mind instead I will take this challenges as my inspiration that will give me enough strength and determination in solving this problems.
Moving on I will change the dark pages of my life into a colorful ones. This coloful pages of my life will serve as the starting post in the building process of my ambition. This post will help me to stand in life no matter how hard it is in accomplishing my future career in life.

10 comments:

  1. nice post!..., I appreciate what you have posted there.., it is somewhat inspiring and heartwarming!.., keep up the good work men!.., hehe!..., =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥hey!!!
    you did a great job on your posts. . .keep it up!!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post!!!!!!keep it up!!!!

    god bless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice blogger account!!! nice post!!!!!!!! friends!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello nice post..i enjoy reading it........
    post more blog...
    god bless..tc

    ReplyDelete
  6. a very very nice post..keep it up..

    god bless and take care always..

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi. thanks for your comment. i don't think my blog is well constructed. but thanks anyway. and i didn't have a drama in my post so why are you in teary eyes. haha. also, i love those colors so thats the one i put. but, if you dont like it, its just ok to me then.

    keep up. your also good. godbless. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi HER excellency!
    ur posts are way better than mine!!!
    bwahahaha! jok jok!
    but ur posts r awesome...
    kip it up..hope nxt 10th century kaw na ang president...hihi
    :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. magnificent Carl...

    interesting post...

    i'll wait for the next chapter...

    GODBLESS

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey karl...

    nice blog u got there...xD

    keep it up...

    ReplyDelete